Vibrant: pulsing or throbbing with energy or activity, vigorous, lively.
Faith: Belief in God, confidence or trust in a person, thing, religious beliefs, forwarding all issues to Heaven.
So, Vibrant Faith is pulsing energy with a vigorous belief in God!
Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd has been partnering with Vibrant Faith since 2014. Vibrant Faith helps us engage God in daily life whether we are at work, at play, at school, or at home. As we incorporate the Five Principles, Four Keys, and Three A’s of the Vibrant Faith Framework, we are finding them to be helpful guides in our life together.
Five Principles for Living and Passing on Faith
- Faith is formed by the power of the Holy Spirit through personal, trusted relationships often in our own homes.
- The church is a living partnership between the ministry of the congregation and ministry of the home.
- Where Christ is present in faith, the home is church too.
- Faith is caught more than it is taught.
- If we want Christian children and youth, we need Christian adults.
Four Keys for Practicing Faith
- Caring Conversations
- Rituals and Traditions
Three Characteristics for AAA Christians
Vibrant Faith is Living Grace-Fully ~ Including Everyone ~ Knowing Christ ~ Extending Hospitality ~ Serving Generously
Vibrant Faith Resources
- Vibrant Faith at Home
- Milestone Ministries
- The Vibrant Faith Frame
- Vibrant Faith – Five Principles
- Vibrant Faith “Ministries”
- Vibrant Faith Ministries on Facebook
A Few Other Resources: